WHO WE ARE
A veterinary medical device technology company focused on the development of intravenous light therapies to treat common health issues more effectively than traditional methods. The technology utilized by the UVL2000 system is an innovative intravenous light therapy with years of testing and active medical treatment administered worldwide. A dedicated assembly of engineers, scientists, world-renowned physicians, and leading business professionals guide our innovations and therapies. Our team of medical professionals, employees and global distributors are bound by a single goal: to help improve the quality of care for all animals in our rapidly growing global community. We have established a strong network of domestic and international providers to carry out high-quality clinical studies designed for clarifying the medical utility of our technology.
UVL2000 System Specifications
- AC Input Supply:100V – 240V, 50/60 Hz
- Max Input Power: 48W
- Dimensions (inches): 12 x 9.5 x 8.5
- Weight (lbs.): 10 max.
- Mounting: IV Pole or Table Top
- User Interface: Touchscreen Control
- Regulatory Clearances: CE 630912
- Patents Pending: US and International
- UV Wavelength: 1000 uW/cm2
- Red Wavelength: 270 uW/cm2
- Green Wavelength: 225 uW/cm2